1. Hairhouse x Adairs $1000 Ultimate Pamper Pack Giveaway – 2 TO BE WON.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents of 18 years or more at the time of entry.
3. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person, per day. An entry is one transaction. No minimum spend per transaction.
4. The Promoter is: Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd ABN 29 128 287 776 2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179 Telephone 03 8888 4500.
5. Employees and Directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion may not enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize, including but not limited to any prize supplier. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
6. The competition commences on 1st June 2023 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 28th June 2023 (“Competition Period”).
7. Each Pamper pack contains $1035 (AUD) worth of Hairhouse and Adairs products. And is comprised of the following content: Halo by Elchim Jennifer 3900 Ionic-Ceramic Hair Dryer, Elchim Hot Honey Care Starter Kit, NAK Hydrate Shampoo 375ml, NAK Hydrate Conditioner 375ml, Kerastase Genesis Masque Reconstituant 200ml, Muk Hot Muk Thermal Protector 250ml, Eleven Australia I Want Body Texture Spray 175ml, Vintage Washed Natural Linen Robe, Stone Fresh Cut Gardenia 500g Candle, Champagne Silk Pillowcase, Newport Natural Chunky Knit, Taylor Caramalised Vanilla Candle and Wavertree & London Diffuser.
8. This is a game of chance; the 2 winners will be randomly drawn from a qualified entry pool.
9. This is a Linen Lovers Exclusive Competition. To enter the draw, entrants must be an existing and current Linen Lovers member, or purchase a Linen Lovers membership for $19.95 within the competition timeframe when making a purchase either online or in-store. Store customers must ID themselves or present their Linen Lovers card. If a customer is not a Linen Lovers member, the customer must purchase and apply their Linen Lovers membership number to their order at the time of purchase to qualify for entry into the draw. The Linen Lovers membership must be valid at the time of the draw.
10. Shop to WIN - A Linen Lovers member can enter once per day over the campaign period. Each transaction is one entry. No minimum spend per transaction.
11. If the Linen Lovers membership or renewal is purchased and then refunded, the entry is deemed invalid. Existing Linen Lovers members with an existing current membership are eligible to enter the competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconducted calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by the prize suppliers is used under license from the prize suppliers only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both prize suppliers. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the prize suppliers.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if promoter deems necessary.
15. Winners will be notified in writing by email and by phone (if available) within 2 business days of the prize draw and their name(s) will be published on adairs.com.au from 21st July 2023 or once the winner has claimed their prize, whichever is sooner.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be redrawn.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. The prize pack will be sent to the winner once email address and postal address has been confirmed via email and/or phone.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14th July 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority or impacts of COVID-19. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names (if any) will be published on adairs.com.au from 21st July 2023 or once the winner has claimed their prize.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and the prize supplier are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use or redemption of a prize; or (g) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.
27. Each winner is responsible for providing valid contact details for communication and liaising with the Promoter to coordinate the transfer of the prize to the winner.
28. Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. The draw will take place at Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd, 2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179 on 4th July 2023 at 11:00am AEDT in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The promoter may change the location of the draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.