FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- $30,000 (AUD) LINEN LOVERS SHOPPING SPREE (30 x $1,000 AUD Adairs Gift Cards).
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents of 18 years or more at the time of entry.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person, per day. An entry is one transaction. No minimum spend per transaction.
- The Promoter is:
Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd
ABN 29 128 287 776
2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179
Telephone 03 8888 4500.
- Employees and Directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion may not enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize, including but not limited to any prize supplier. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- The competition commences at 6:00am AEDT 31st January 2024 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 5th March 2024 (“Competition Period”).
- $30,000 AUD Prize pool includes: 30 x $1,000 AUD Adairs Gift Cards. The 30 winners will each receive a $1,000 (AUD) Adairs Gift Card. The Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. For any winners from NZ the Gift Card value will be converted using the conversion rate on the day of the draw from AUD to NZD and rounded to the nearest $5 increment
- This is a game of chance, the 30 winners will be randomly drawn from a qualified entry pool.
- This is a Linen Lovers Exclusive Competition. To enter the draw, entrants must be an existing and current Linen Lovers member, or purchase a Linen Lovers membership for $19.95 within the competition timeframe when making a purchase either online or in-store. Store customers must ID themselves or present their Linen Lovers card. If a customer is not a Linen Lovers member, the customer must purchase and apply their Linen Lovers membership number to their order at the time of purchase to qualify for entry into the draw. The Linen Lovers membership must be valid at the time of the draw.
- Shop to WIN - A Linen Lovers member can enter once per day over the campaign period. Each transaction is one entry. No minimum spend per transaction.
- If the Linen Lovers membership or renewal is purchased and then refunded, the entry is deemed invalid. Existing Linen Lovers members with an existing current membership are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconducted calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by the prize suppliers is used under license from the prize suppliers only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both prize suppliers. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the prize suppliers.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if promoter deems necessary.
- Winners will be notified in writing by email and by phone (if available) within 2 business days of the prize draw and their name(s) will be published on adairs.com.au by 18/04/2024
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. The prize must be claimed by 12pm AEST 17th April 2024.
- The $1,000 (AUD) Adairs Gift Card will be emailed to the winner once email address has been confirmed via notification email.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes if required will take place on 18th April 2024 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority or impacts of COVID-19. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names (if any) will be published on adairs.com.au on 30th April 2024.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).